AECP - All about layering 1

 Hello,

I am beyond thrilled to be part of the Altenew Educator Program.  Paper crafting has been my passion these recent years and I am looking forward to honing my skills and learning new techniques.  Let the magic begin… lets make this learning experience a productive and enjoyable one!


AECP - All about layering 1


I used delicate clusters stamp set in my first assignment.  I stamped the images directly onto the paper and created a clean and simple card where there is a balance of white and stamped spaces.

Initially, I wasn’t certain if I should have the “white space” on the card. I thought I need to fill it up, but adding a black border around the images helped to frame the card. Leaving the space there gave the card a clean look. 




I completed the card by adding a sentiment and a few pearls, and added a black card stock behind before foam mounting onto the card front.


The second card I created was using the vintage roses stamp set to create a stamped background of a card.


Using the smaller rose from the stamp set, I spaced the images to cover the front of the card. I rotated the images in different angles and stamped them with Altenew inks.  I stamped small leaves between each flowers and left enough white space on the card.

I adhered a sentiment on a strip of white card stock and foam mounted on top of the card. 



This completes my first assignment. I look forward to creating more cards and sharing them here.

Have a great week,

Juliet




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AECP: Level 2 Final Challenge

AECP: Creative Watercolor Media

AECP: Level 1 Final Challenge Masculine cards set