AECP - All About Layering 2

 Hello,

Welcome back! Today I used Beloved Daisy stamp set in my second assignment. The focus of this assignment is to create a card using the layering stamps and coordinating dies (if any).




I stamped all my images on white card stock and layered them in shades of pink and purple. I stamped the stems and leaves as well. Then, I fussy cut the images out and set them aside. 

I embossed a card stock slightly smaller than the card front using Tim Holtz’s intertwine embossing folder to create a background. I also die cut a black frame using Altenew’s Nesting Frames Die set.





To put my card together, I foam mounted the black frame on the embossed panel. The daisies are arranged into a bouquet and foam tapes are added behind to give them some dimension.  I tied a little bow using twine on the stems and glued the leaves and added a small sentiment from Sentiment Strips 2. Finally, I added a few gem stones for some interest.

That completes my assignment for All About Layering 2. I hope you like it.

 

Have a wonderful week,

Juliet


Comments

  1. Stunning! Love the colours too! Thank you for submitting your pretty work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AECP: Level 2 Final Challenge

AECP: Creative Watercolor Media

AECP: Level 1 Final Challenge Masculine cards set